“I just spent 2 years eating raw wild boar liver and living under a dirt pile in the Republic of Filipogonogo. Shouldn’t people know about this?”

This thought process inevitably leads to the purchase of the foreign flag shirt (FFS), a white t-shirt with the flag of the RM’s former home spread hugely across the front.
Here’s what the FFS says about you:
1. I want to talk to random weird dudes about the country I visited.
2. I enjoy wearing unattractive t-shirts.
3. I am working on a degree in cultural studies about the country represented on my unattractive t-shirt.
Either way, you’re gonna find that the FFS is a weirdo magnet. If you’re trying to attract eligible members of the opposite sex, wear something with style.
NOTE: Some researchers claim that the FFS is actually a security-blanket-like extension of the white missionary shirt. If this sounds like you, remove the FFS immediately, let go of your Mommy’s hand and go swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment